We always seek caring, talented, and qualified individuals to join our expanding team of PSWs and Caregivers.
What we offer our PSWs and Caregivers:
- We offer you the opportunity to work closely with small family business owners and make a difference in your community.
- Opportunity to use your skills and expand your knowledge as you work with seniors
- You can choose your hours to suit your needs: we offer full-time and part-time hours
- The chance to work 1:1 with clients
Who should apply:
- PSWs (Personal Support Workers
- All other types of support staff interested in in-home care for seniors
What the job entails:
- The need to monitor client safety
- Work to keep our clients in their own homes as long as possible. We accomplish this by completing tasks they cannot do on their own
- Assist with daily living activities, including grooming, dressing, bathing, mobility and transfers
- Supply simple tasks like laundry, lite cleaning/dishes, meal prep, errands, etc., based on clients’ needs
Which qualifications or work experience are needed:
- Discernment and the desire to assist seniors with daily requirements
- Up-to-date CPR (CardioPulmonary Resuscitation) qualification
- Reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license
- Preferable, but not mandatory, a PSW (Personal Support Worker) certification
- Vulnerable Sector Criminal Screening
- Be willing and able to wear PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) during work hours
CALL US today at 905.640.2950
OR Complete the form below. We look forward to hearing from you!